Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wah, Wah, Wah...

Short post....

I gave up tv. It's been over 4 months since I've really watched it and I'm truly not missing it at all. Shortly after losing Areila....I would turn the tv on and watch it but I REALLY wasn't watching it most of the time...all I would hear was "wah, wah, wah" and it was watching me! My daughter tells me of movies that she swears we watched and I have 0 memory of watching. If the tv wasn't watching me and I occasionally engaged....I would find myself getting upset over shows like teen mom, 17kids and counting, moms in heels, and the baby commercials that just would always find the perfect time to appear. My husband bought a monstrosity of a tv and I don't even watch it. Its now so pointless to me....

I've been saying that I'm going to watch my favorite show, 'Dexter'. I think 4 episodes have aired and I still haven't watched. One of these days!

I do have to say...I have no fucking clue what's going on in the world. NO CLUE and mostly don't care.... How fucked up is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment