Sunday, October 16, 2011

A lil somethin' new....

On a lighter note, I did a little redecorating. I bought some new curtains for our bedroom, finally hung a picture that we've had sitting in our room for about a year, and made a headboard for the bed that I bought while I was pregnant. We had a sleep number that we bought during my pregnancy with my 3yr old and it was an expensive piece of shit. So, after many painful and sleepless nights on my hips....I decided to put a memory foam bed on my credit card. I was also thinking that we needed a larger bed since we'd probably end up with 2 children in our bed by the end of the night. BEST INVESTMENT!!!!!





So, we got a door, I padded it with batting and covered it with fabric and voila....a headboard. So, now our bedroom has a warm and dare I say, peaceful feel....a great place for meditation!




Can't see it here but on my nightstand is my favorite of Areila...



No comments:

Post a Comment