Friday, September 30, 2011

Stepping Stones....









I was going to buy a personalized memorial stone for the garden but then I rememberd.... I have a garage full of concrete shit from a business that my husband started and it unfortunately went nowhere. SOOOOOO...I made some stones and the kids helped. Well, they mostly watched while I tore up the kitchen mixing cement and decorated stones. They and Larry also probably thought...what will this poor crazy woman think of next...."don't say anything, just let her do it, as long as she's not blowing up the kitchen." It felt so good to make my own, the supplies cost me about $10 and I think they're pretty damn cute!!! How fucked up is it that they only way that I have to "parent" my child, is by tending to a garden? Oh....I really need to move where it's warm year round!!!













Big Sister's Handprint




















Check the garden out....

No comments:

Post a Comment