Monday, November 21, 2011

Ok, ok...I'm going....




I-got-out-of-the-fucking-house (for myself) to spend time with a friend that I would not have even gotten to know on this level if it weren't for my precious Areila. Lets just say that she knows me on a level that none of my friends have ever known. :) The circumstances behind it are REALLY, REALLY fucked up but I'm so glad and grateful to have my friends and (supportive) family. We drove 45mins. away to grub on some delish vegetarian Indian food. Nom Nom... (forget the roaches that I saw in the bathroom) This friend probably doesn't know it, but she's given me and taught me sooooo much. She is TRULY what I mentioned in my previous posts....I see "god" (divine) in her.... Who needs religion when people alone, emit goodness, love, and light!?!?!?







P.S.....I've been drinking but I promise that I won't edit this post when I'm sober....


















No comments:

Post a Comment