Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh....JUST SAY IT ALREADY!!!







Have you noticed that people casually say...."love ya" but cannot say I-LOVE-YOU??? There is a difference, ya know? They cannot fully commit to putting it all out there for fear that someone will think they're a kook if they preface it with an 'I'. Silly...huh? I've been taking notes and only a few people have been able to reciprocate my love...well, only a few have found it in themselves to commit to an 'I'. We all know and tend to forget when living in blissful ignorance that tomorrow is never promised...why live with needless regret? So.... I decided to tell those that I dearly care for, how I feel about them. No holding back...no wimping out...I put it out there. I tell others that I-LOVE-THEM. Chances are if you're reading this...you are probably one of my friends and I hope that I've told you that I LOVE YOU! If I haven't yet....here it is....







I LOVE YOU!!!! I FUCKING LOVE... Y-O-U....







Ok, so I went a bit too far with the fucking part.... BUT....you know I love that word. Seriously...Why is it so damn difficult to commit to it? Don't buffer your feelings and don't live with regret! Plus, doesn't if feed your soul to know that in this wicked ass world, there are people that live and love with abandon???

4 comments:

  1. Now I'm thinking back wondering if I put an "I" in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Sometimes but I know what you mean. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how I feel about that. Never had a problem with it. When you have love in you, it's easy to let it out and talk about it; just sayin... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three little words... So easy and means so much!

    ReplyDelete